Sunday, December 13, 2009

Birthday Road Trip

Casey took me to the Space Needle restaurant for my birthday. What a view! I totally recommend it even if it means going only once because of the price. I had a memorable birthday. With 2 cakes and being sung to countless times over the weekend. The Sugar Shack made my red velvet cake. It was oh so good.

We had a fun time in Portland. Will is an amazing artist and it was fun helping him set up for his opening party. Casey and I were designated as the wine and food watchdogs. We were shocked at some peoples "habits." One of these boats will be an installation in our new house.

On the way back to Seattle we stopped at Debbie and Dave's in Graham, WA to see Natalie, her Casey and her 7-month hump. They are complete goofballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment